Shambhu Stuthi

 Shambhu Stuthi with Lyrics



     https://youtu.be/F7t_lPgYe-0


Shri Shambhu Stuthi Lyrics in English & Sanskrit with Meaning:


नमामि शम्भुं पुरुषं पुराणं

नमामि सर्वज्ञमपारभावम् ।

नमामि रुद्रं प्रभुमक्षयं तं

नमामि शर्वं शिरसा नमामि ॥१॥

Namaami Shambhum Purussam Puraannam

Namaami Sarvajnyam-Apaara-Bhaavam |

Namaami Rudram Prabhum-Akssayam Tam

Namaami Sharvam Shirasaa Namaami ||1||


Meaning:

1.1 I reverentially bow down to Shambhu (the cause of Happiness), Who is the Primeval Being (ever present in all as consciousness),

1.2: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is All-Knowing and Whose Meditative State (symbolising our innermost consciousness) is boundless,

1.3: I reverentially bow down to Rudra Who is the Lord of all (in fierce form associated with destruction), and Who is Undecaying in nature,

1.4: I reverentially bow down to Sharva (Who holds the entire Earth); I reverentially bow down my head (again and again to all these forms).


Sri Shambhu

नमामि देवं परमव्ययंतं

उमापतिं लोकगुरुं नमामि ।

नमामि दारिद्रविदारणं तं

नमामि रोगापहरं नमामि ॥२॥

Namaami Devam Param-Avyayam-Tam

Umaa-Patim Loka-Gurum Namaami |

Namaami Daaridra-Vidaarannam Tam

Namaami Roga-Apaharam Namaami ||2||


Meaning:

2.1 I reverentially bow down to the Divine Lord Who abides as the unchangeable state beyond the human mind,

2.2: To that Lord Who is also embodied as the consort of Devi Uma, and Who is the Spiritual Teacher of the whole World, I reverentially bow down,

2.3: I reverentially bow down to Him Who tears asunder our (inner) Poverties (He being present as our most Glorious Inner Being),

2.4: (And) I reverentially bow down to Him Who takes away our Diseases (of Samsara) (by revealing His Glorious Nature).


Sri Shambhu

नमामि कल्याणमचिन्त्यरूपं

नमामि विश्वोद्ध्वबीजरूपम् ।

नमामि विश्वस्थितिकारणं तं

नमामि संहारकरं नमामि ॥३॥

Namaami Kalyaannam-Acintya-Ruupam

Namaami Vishvo[a-U]ddhva-Biija-Ruupam |

Namaami Vishva-Sthiti-Kaarannam Tam

Namaami Samhaara-Karam Namaami ||3||


Meaning:

3.1: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is the cause of all Auspiciousness, (ever present behind the mind) in His Inconceivable form,

3.2: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Whose form is like the seed giving rise to the Universe,

3.3: I reverentially bow down to Him Who is also the cause of the maintenance of the Universe,

3.4: (And) I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is (finally) the destroyer (of the Universe).


Sri Shambhu

नमामि गौरीप्रियमव्ययं तं

नमामि नित्यंक्षरमक्षरं तम् ।

नमामि चिद्रूपममेयभावं

त्रिलोचनं तं शिरसा नमामि ॥४॥

Namaami Gaurii-Priyam-Avyayam Tam

Namaami Nityam-Kssaram-Akssaram Tam |

Namaami Cid-Ruupam-Ameya-Bhaavam

Tri-Locanam Tam Shirasaa Namaami ||4||


Meaning:

4.1: I reverentially bow down to Him Who is dear to Gauri (Devi Parvati) and unchangeable (which also signifies that Shiva and Shakti are inseparably connected),

4.2: I reverentially bow down to Him Who is Eternal, and Who is the One Imperishable behind all the perishable,

4.3: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is of the nature of Consciousness and Whose Meditative State (symbolising the all-pervading consciousness) is immeasurable,

4.4: To that Lord Who has Three Eyes, I reverentially bow down.


Sri Shambhu

नमामि कारुण्यकरं भवस्या

भयंकरं वापि सदा नमामि ।

नमामि दातारमभीप्सितानां

नमामि सोमेशमुमेशमादौ ॥५॥

Namaami Kaarunnya-Karam Bhavasyaa

Bhayamkaram Vaa-[A]pi Sadaa Namaami |

Namaami Daataaram-Abhiipsitaanaam

Namaami Some[a-Ii]sham-Ume[a-Ii]sham-Aadau ||5||


Meaning:

5.1: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is the showerer of Compassion in the World (to the good), ...

5.2: ... as also Who creates Terror (in the hearts of the evil); to that Lord I reverentially bow down,

5.3: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who gives the desired objects (to His Devotees),

5.4: (And) I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is the Lord of Soma (Moon God), Uma (Devi Parvati) and others.


Sri Shambhu

नमामि वेदत्रयलोचनं तं

नमामि मूर्तित्रयवर्जितं तम् ।

नमामि पुण्यं सदसद्व्यातीतं

नमामि तं पापहरं नमामि ॥६॥

Namaami Veda-Traya-Locanam Tam

Namaami Muurti-Traya-Varjitam Tam |

Namaami Punnyam Sad-Asad-Vyaatiitam

Namaami Tam Paapa-Haram Namaami ||6||


Meaning:

6.1: I reverentially bow down to Him Who has the Three Vedas as His Three Eyes,

6.2: I reverentially bow down to Him Who is beyond the Three Forms (of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankara) (perceived through the senses),

6.3: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is the Auspicious (Nature) beyond the Reality and Unreality (of the phenomenal world),

6.4: I reverentially bow down to Him; I reverentially bow down to the One Who takes away the Sins (when the heart is surrendered to Him in Meditation).


Sri Shambhu

नमामि विश्वस्य हिते रतं तं

नमामि रूपापि बहुनि धत्ते ।

यो विश्वगोप्ता सदसत्प्रणेता

नमामि तं विश्वपतिं नमामि ॥७॥

Namaami Vishvasya Hite Ratam Tam

Namaami Ruupa-Api Bahuni Dhatte |

Yo Vishva-Goptaa Sad-Asat-Prannetaa

Namaami Tam Vishva-Patim Namaami ||7||


Meaning:

7.1: I reverentially bow down to Him Who is always engaged in the welfare of the World,

7.2: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who assumes many Forms (for the welfare of the World),

7.3: He Who is the Protector of the World and the dispenser of transitory and everlasting (fruits of actions), ...

7.4: ... To Him I reverentially bow down; To that Lord of the World I reverentially bow down.


Sri Shambhu

यज्ञेश्वरं सम्प्रति हव्यकव्यं

तथागतिं लोकसदाशिवो यः ।

आराधितो यश्च ददाति सर्वं

नमामि दानप्रियमिष्टदेवम् ॥८॥

Yajnye[a-Ii]shvaram Samprati Havyakavyam

Tathaa-Gatim Loka-Sadaashivo Yah |

Aaraadhito Yash-Ca Dadaati Sarvam

Namaami Daana-Priyam-Issttadevam ||8||


Meaning:

8.1: To that Lord Who is rightly the Lord of the Yagnya, to whom all oblations finally go,

8.2: So also, He Who is the final Refuge of the World as Sadashiva,

8.3: (And) He Who gives everything when worshipped,

8.4: (To that Lord) I reverentially bow down, Who is fond of giving boons (to His Devotees), and Who is my Ishtadeva (Chosen Deity).


Sri Shambhu

नमामि सोमेश्वरंस्वतन्त्रं

उमापतिं तं विजयं नमामि ।

नमामि विघ्नेश्वरनन्दिनाथं

पुत्रप्रियं तं शिरसा नमामि ॥९॥

Namaami Some[a-Ii]shvaram-Svatantram

Umaa-Patim Tam Vijayam Namaami |

Namaami Vighneshvara-Nandi-Naatham

Putra-Priyam Tam Shirasaa Namaami ||9||


Meaning:

9.1: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is the Lord of Soma (Moon god); (I reverentially bow down to Him) Who is ever Independent,

9.2: (I reverentially bow down to) Him Who is the Lord of Uma; I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is ever Victorious,

9.3: I reverentially bow down to Him Who is the Lord of Vigneshwara (Ganesha), as well as the Lord of Nandi,

9.4: To that Lord Who is fond of His Sons, to Him I reverentially bow down my head (as His Son).


Sri Shambhu

नमामि देवं भवदुःखशोक

विनाशनं चन्द्रधरं नमामि ।

नमामि गंगाधरमीशमीड्यं

उमाधवं देववरं नमामि ॥१०॥

Namaami Devam Bhava-Duhkha-Shoka

Vinaashanam Candra-Dharam Namaami |

Namaami Gangaa-Dharam-Iisham-Iiddyam

Umaa-Dhavam Deva-Varam Namaami ||10||


Meaning:

10.1: I reverentially bow down (to Him) (Who removes) (internally) the sorrows and afflictions of the World (affecting us),

10.2: (To that Lord, the remover of sorrows) Who holds the Moon on His head (symbolizing Bliss), I reverentially bow down,

10.3: I reverentially bow down to the Lord Who holds the Ganga on His Head (symbolizing Purity), and Who is glorified by all,

10.4: To that consort of Uma Who is the best among Divinities, I reverentially bow down.


Sri Shambhu

नमाम्यजादीशपुरन्दरादि

सुरासुरैरर्चितपादपद्मम् ।

नमामि देवीमुखवादनानां

ईक्षार्थमक्षित्रितयं य ऐच्छत् ॥११॥

Namaamya[i-A]jaa-[Aa]di-[I]isha-Purandara-[A]adi

Sura-Asurair-Arcita-Paada-Padmam |

Namaami Devii-Mukha-Vaada-Naanaam

Iikssa-Artham-Akssi-Tritayam Ya Aicchat ||11||


Meaning:

11.1: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is the Unborn and Primeval Lord; By Purandara (Indra) and other ...

11.2: ... Suras (Devas) as well as Asuras, Whose Lotus Feet is worshipped,

11.3: I reverentially bow down (to Him) Who is spoken of by the Devi in various ways (glorifying Him),

11.4: (And) Who is propitiated in various ways to get a favourable glance from the triad of His Eyes.


Sri Shambhu

पंचामृतैर्गन्धसुधूपदीपैः

विचित्रपुष्पैर्विविधैश्च मन्त्रैः ।

अन्नप्रकारैः सकलोपचारैः

सम्पूजितं सोममहं नमामि ॥१२॥

Pan.caamrtair-Gandha-Su-Dhuupa-Diipaih

Vicitra-Pusspair-Vividhaish-Ca Mantraih |

Anna-Prakaaraih Sakalo[a-U]pacaaraih

Sampuujitam Somam-Aham Namaami ||12||


Meaning:

12.1: (To the Lord Who is worshipped) with Panchamrita (Five Food items), Fragrant Incense, Light of Lamp, ...

12.2: ... Flowers of various colours, Mantras of various types (glorifying Him), ...

12.3: ... as well as in other ways with all Upacharas (Worship Offerings), ...

12.4: ... To that Soma (Nectar Essence of our Lives) Who is worshipped (by all), I reverentially bow down my head.


" Om Namah Shivaya "




source: greenmesg.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Dakshinamurthy Stotram

Shyamala Dandakam

Sri Dakshinamurthy Stotram(Ashtakam)